Friday, May 3, 2013

Wow! My www.PaulaRoseMichelson.com website is now open! by Paula Rose Michelson


After weeks of thinking about what I wanted my website to look like including the template, information, my bio, and how I wanted to format the opening chapter of Books 1 & 2 of Casa de Naomi: The House of Blessing, I am excited to announce that www.PaulaRoseMichelson.com is open!

Prior to this site a dear friend in Messiah gifted me his time and talent to set up and mange a website for me. I would have been delighted for him to continue to oversee every aspect of that site. However, having that site hacked twice and been informed that material stolen from the site was being sold on the internet, then discovering it had been shut down because the hacker left material that would infected anyone’s computer if they opened the site, I decided to eliminate the domain and walk away. Telling my friend why I did what I did was very difficult. Harder still was the realization that if I were to set up another site, I would do it myself.


Today I am happy to announce that I did just that with the help of www.GoDaddy.com/!

This new site is much simpler because it was set up for four reasons: 

1). So readers who heard about my Casa de Naomi: The House of Blessing Books could enjoy the first chapter of each book, watch the book trailer, and visit www.Amazon.com if they want to order the book or kindle.

2). So those who are eagerly awaiting the next book can find out about The Naomi Chronicles, Book One, Beginning Anew, which is the continuation of the Casa Saga Books. 3). So ladies who wish to connect with the founder of LAMB Ministers or begin that Scriptural prayer recovery work can do so.

4). So those who wanted to know a little about me could:

A). Read my bio.

B.) Obtain my website email address.

C). Link to my Writings by Paula Rose Blog.

D). Find out how to follow me on twitter, and find or friend me on Facebook. 

I hope each of you will drop by and check out the site. In parting I want to acknowledge that if my friend had not set up a website and taught me how to use it, this site would not exist. Although I will not mention his name, I will share that in all this man does, he does it unto Messiah!

No comments:

Post a Comment