Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Whose You Are, by Nicole Clies Anderson

Today I’ve posted a poem written by my friend and talented wordsmith,  Nicole Clies Anderson, enjoy!


Before time began
Before the world was set in motion
He looked across eternity and saw me
Before the winds ever blew
He looked across eternity and saw me.

Before I was found
Before I was wonderfully made
You called me Your own.

You remembered me in the darkest of nights
You remembered me when I ran to the ends of the earth
You reached out to me
You remembered me before I know Your name
You remembered me at the cross
You reached out to me.

You have searched me
You have tried my heart
My name is engraved upon your hand
You have established my ways
You have never forsaken me
My name is engraved upon your hand


I may forget to follow from time to time
I may forget to praise during the storm
But I know to whom I belong
I may forget to thank you each day
I may forget to look for You in each part of my day
But I know to whom I belong,

Always remember Whose you are
For He will never forget you
Your name is engraved upon His hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment