Saturday, August 10, 2013

Book Signings at Il Gelato Café! by Paula Rose Michelson

Remembering my previous book signing at II Gelato Cafe, I'm singing a song as I prepare for today's event!

If you live in or are visiting Orange County, you couldn't pick a better time than these last lazy hazy days of summer to visit this beach eatery which faces the blue waters of the Pacific. Sun, sand, surf, and a great book would have made this a perfect get-a-way location for me before I became an author! Now I have the pleasure of inviting you to drop by, chat a while, and enjoy the local and great food while I sign your copy of either or both books of Casa de Naomi: The House of Blessing.

I'll be signing books from 10-3 and hope to see you there! If you can't make it this Saturday, don't fret.  I plan to be there every Saturday of this month unless all copies of my books are sold!

The address is: 2110 West Ocean Front, Newport Beach, CA


I look forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment