Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Not as I wanted…as God Willed, by Paula Rose Michelson

I have been so anxious to hone my soon to release The Naomi Chronicles, Book One, Beginning Anew that at times I felt overwhelmed!

Knowing I could not continue with this self-imposed deadline, but wishing the novel to be release in time for holiday gifting, I began to pray. Today those prayers were answered in a most unusual way, not as I wanted but as God willed. And being God almighty, I can look back and see that He already knew I was going to need to take a break and set the exact time it would occur when I filled for my copyright with the Library of Congress.

I must admit, that I’d already tried to do this by myself several times. But my particular dyslectic issues made doing what is easy for most impossible for me. Fortunately, an author of mine, Barbara Ashley, had filled electronically for her copyright, so I asked her to help me, and she did! I was delight to receive an email telling me that the office would send me the copyright in mid-September.

Since it’s almost October, I decided to call and see what was holding up the process. The man I spoke with informed me that, I would receive my copyright in another four and a half months. Disappointed? Blessed? Exceedingly!  


As I wrote this, I was praising God, and He reminded of His promise in  Jeremiah 29:11 which says, “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKG6M2j0Oek

No comments:

Post a Comment