Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Paula's Book Banter, by Paula Rose Michelson

Since I often post reviews I've written for authors, I thought it would be nice to share two reviews that Judy K. Burgi wrote about Casa de Naomi, Books One and Two. Before you start reading, I think it's a good time to mention that we authors really appreciate you posting a comment or a review whenever you've read a book that mattered to you. With more books being bought online than in a store, your thoughtful comments can help a reader decided which book they'd like to buy, and also help us writers. 

This 5 star review from Judy K. Burgi for Casa de Naomi; The House of Blessing, Book One says, "This is a book that you can't put down. The story draws you in and it seems that you are walking in Naomi's shoes. I found myself so engrossed in this book that my emotions were all over the place. As the story unravels, unseen things happen in Naomi's life. Will she survive the people who are out to harm her and the one who finally betrays her? Will Chaz, the husband she just married forgive her for the secrets she kept from him?


I am rooting for Chaz and Naomi. Will their love be enough to save their marriage? I hope to find out in Book Two!”





http://www.amazon.com/Casa-Naomi-House-Blessings-ebook/dp/B007ILFVWQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381890222&sr=8-1&keywords=casa+de+naomi+the+house+of+blessing


Then her second 5 star review, this time for Book Two, Judy K. Burgi says, "This is a book you do not want to pass up! I can't wait until Book Three is published. Thank you Paula Rose Michelson for your powerful God inspiring books! I don't even know how to write a review that will show the reader just how caught up I was, but I'll try! 


While Naomi struggles with new insights about God...Chaz, still furious over Naomi's betrayal visits his uncle in Mexico and learns more about his families’ secret.

Is there any possible chance for Chaz and Naomi to live as man and wife again? 
Will all the secrets come out and be dealt with? Can there be forgiveness? 

Maybe the powerful scene between Chaz and his uncle where I could actually feel the electricity flowing back and forth holds the key? All I know is I wish I was there to witness what happened next."



http://www.amazon.com/Casa-Naomi-House-Blessing-Book/dp/1622951069/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1376764147&sr=8-2&keywords=casa+de+naomi+the+house+of+blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment