Saturday, January 11, 2014

Rhonda Nash-Hall’s 5 Star Review of my Soon to Release Beginning Anew


“Wow, I am stunned at the bravery and courage I just experienced in reading The Naomi Chronicles--Book One--Beginning Anew. It is magnificent!

I had so many questions which formed and were not answered as I read the Casa de Naomi books. I feel like this book brought closure to all of my questions about Naomi and her past and the history of the Jewish people. What a beautiful testimony of God's love and guidance!  I personally feel that it was my favorite of the entire series!  It seemed to truly get at the heart of the characters. It also left me wanting to know more about Chaz and Naomi.....I want them to have children and be happy and grow old together. I feel that Naomi has missed so much and deserves to live a joyful and abundant life was denied her in the past!!  


I cannot review this beautifully written book without stating that I felt sad at the treatment the Jewish people have received from those of us of other faiths across the ages. As I read, the Holocaust came to mind. I have visited The Holocaust Museum in Washington DC twice with two of my daughters and it had a tremendous impact on my faith and my heart. I am appalled at the injustice that was poured out on these innocent Chosen People of God. In this book, I felt we saw a small piece of that ugliness in our own American people. I feel ashamed.   I weep for Jerusalem. When will we stop? Bullying is rampant in our schools and has led to several recent events of violence and death.....will we ever learn from our past and stop repeating it? Paula addresses this all in a subtle and eloquent manner in this book." 



Paula Rose Michelson is the wife of Lutheran Pastor, and Chosen People Ministries field Missionary, Ron Michelson. This Messianic author of faith books founded LAMB Ministries, which helps women recover from trauma and abuse through the effective use of Scripture and prayer. She asked God to give her a unique work, and while praying about the lost tribes of Israel, she believed the Ruach HaKodesh (Holy Spirit) called her to write about the hidden Jews. She wrote the Casa de Naomi: The House of Blessing and The Naomi Chronicles Books because of her heart response to that commission. 

No comments:

Post a Comment