Saturday, March 15, 2014

Filled with the Spirit by Allison Kohn

Ephesians 5:8, 17, 18

Filled with the Spirit,
I develop a deep acquaintance with Yeshua,
My God and my Savior,
Practically applying the truth.

Born in the flesh,
We grew without God.
Separated from Him in 
Our desire, action, intent, and purpose.

Born of the Spirit and adopted by God,
We are united with Yeshua (Jesus).
We grow closer to the aspiration, purpose, and objective of God,
As our own craving, accomplishment, determination, and drive are disciplined by the,
Ruach HaKodesh: the Holy Spirit of God. 

When the last trumpet sounds and this body of flesh joins the Spirit of life,
United in hope, deed, aim, and goal with the Spirit of our God salvation will be complete. Until that day compliance is the key word, for He says, "If you keep my commandments, you shall abide in my love...that you might be full."

We let the Ruach HaKodesh; the Holy Spirit control us,
So His fruit will germinate and become effective in our lives.
Then the body of Christ will, with one mouth,
And one mind exalt the God and Father of our Lord, Yeshua Ha Mashiach; Jesus Christ.

Prayer: Lord, You are very great. How precious are your thoughts to me. You understand my thoughts afar off. You comprehend my path and are antiquated with all my ways. Fill me with your Spirit, Lord. Control my actions and manifest Your gifts in me. Amen 

Image of Allison Kohn

Allison Kohn began writing stories for her singles group. She is now the author of the historic Baker Family Saga available on Kindle.  Having been through muddy waters and over steep  mountains herself, Allison knows and shows others the way in her books. http://amzn.to/1iaqk3j

No comments:

Post a Comment