Sunday, March 30, 2014

Where did the title 'How Did We Become Angry?' come from?


Looking back on our history, we recognize the seedlings we were and from which we have sprung. Tender shoots, we emerged. What happened to some, sadly, some believe cannot be undone. Yet my life experiences and the work God gifted me attests to the fact that by going forward you will soon discover that you are not trapped. In Messiah (Christ) you can own your reality. Laying neither credit nor blame at another’s feet, I will show you how to reclaim your own personhood.

I have not condoned, nor do I condone blaming anyone as a means of sidestepping personal responsibility. However, because each of us bears within the inescapable imprint of the actions and reactions of those who raised us, taught us, loved or abused us, that is where we must begin.

Before we begin I think it best to tell you that the material I'm posting here is in my book which is: 

Dedicated

To God from whom all mercies flow
and to all the precious women who allowed me the privilege of really knowing them.

Should you choose to continue, I'm praying that the work you do will set you free as it did me!

How Did We Become Angry? Lamb Ministries 7x7: Biblical Recovery for Women Suffering from Trauma & Abuse will release on April 3rd at: http://amzn.to/1d2BOl2

No comments:

Post a Comment