Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My 5 Star Review Katie Mettner's "Granted Redemption"



Two Wounded People Learning to Love & Trust God Makes This a MUST Read!


I began ready Katie Mettner's "Granted Redemption", and I could not put it down! With a deft hand, the author shows us what others take pages to explain, and that's only one of the reasons I urge each of you who like to read romance to read/review this book. I do need you to know that if you're looking for a squeaky clean Christian read, this isn't it. But if you want to read about people that are so real they leap right off the page, people who fear, yet yield to their needs and find God in the process, this is a novel you don't want to pass up! As an author who reads/reviews "P" or "PG" books, I would say "Granted Redemption" is VERY "PG”, for it's a book I would defiantly want to see made into a movie because it illustrates so clearly the impact of life as many wounded people know it. Yet shows us that people can chose to do more than just survive!  http://amzn.to/1juCIsA


Author, Katie Mettner 

Having read Katie Mettner's first book "Sugar's Dance", and  gotten to know her through Twitter, I let her know that I was more than a fan. That was the beginning of a wonderfully affirming long distance friendship, which I treasure, for Katie is a real as her books are!  Growing up in Eau Claire, Wisconsin the author shared with me that she moved to the Northwoods where she now resides with her husband and three children. As a young adult Katie enjoyed ballroom dancing and like "Sugar" she didn’t let her physical limitations hold her back from what she loved. Katie writes The Sugar Series, Sugar’s Dance and Sugar’s Song, a Christian romance series. Her stories are a reflection of her love for family intricately woven with life experience. When the gales of November blow early you can find her at the computer with a cup of joe, listening to Michael Bublé and working on her next book. 


And yes, you can tell from this picture that the issue Katie writes about, she lives because of a first time skiing accident. However, what the picture doesn't show is the countless hours she donates to work with amputees, and how much her input has helps those making the prosthetic she and many others wear. 

To find all of Katie Mettner's Books, visit www.Amazon.com 

                                       



                                       
                     



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Paula! Thank you so much for the great review and for you affirming words of what I do and who I am. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too, Katie, for who you are, what you do, and because you care about and for others. Many who are dealing with...get self focused, but you dear heart use your issue to help and encourage others, which you do so eloquently in your books!

    Today, I celebrate YOU!

    ReplyDelete