Thursday, April 17, 2014

The Wilderness of Self-Doubt or Becoming

Choices shape us. Yet having been unable to choose, when faced with choices we can become overwhelmed and do nothing. When we know we must change or die a little each day because we realize that staying stuck is self-defeating we become scared and want to hide. Yet the fear that hems us in on all sides can make it impossible to choose to become

I know about this all too well. I've been where you are and through choosing to become, I've found my voice, which now calls out to you in the wilderness of self-doubt, for whether I write fiction or nonfiction, I always write about choices and the effect they have upon us. 


Now in Kindle the first of my seven nonfiction Christian self-help books: “How Did We Become Angry? Biblical Recovery for Women Suffering from Trauma & Abuse” was lauded by Amazon as a “Best Seller” 9 days after it released! http://amzn.to/1gljnYV

No comments:

Post a Comment