Friday, August 22, 2014

Busy Day Blessings!

It's been a busy day because lumpy upper arm and all, I had to get some blush at Sephora so I went to Pennies. They were nice enough to take back three products that didn't work for me and the additional cost for the two products I needed was under ten dollars. Then I noticed a sale on ladies unmentionables and got two of one for the cost of one plus ten dollars and the three of the other for the price of two...though I had to go to two stores to accomplish this feat!! So as far as my visit to Ukiah, California goes everything I needed to have is either, thanks to great friends who gave me money for a pants suit and coordinating top and sweater, in my closet or on the way! Once I have what I need here and my books sent there, my list will read:

10 Paperbacks - Casa de Naomi: The House of Blessing: Books One & Two - Check

10 Paperbacks -Beginning Anew: The Naomi Chronicles, Book One - Check

10 Paperbacks - The Purple Pitch Seduction of America: Inalienable Rights – Check

One Pantsuit top and all for my TV interview with Barbara Marshall’s amazing "Love Your Life Ministries Christian TV Show", and another one for my keynote speech at her annual thank you donor event. The Lord paid for my plane fair, and now I'm excited to share that I even have a special Spikenard gift made in Israel for Barb and her assistant Janice!

And it gets even better! I'm so blessed that I'm hugging myself because my friend and wonderful cover designer, Karen Slimick Arnpriester suggested, when was she helped me with the self-publishing of the continuation  of Naomi's faith journey, that I consider republishing the two Casa de Naomi: House of Blessing Books as well. After receiving another email from Tate letting me know that the purchase price of my books went up again, I told Ron that I thought it best to rewrite the books enough so I could get a new copyright and republish them myself and HAPPY anniversary to me, HE COMPLETELY AGREED! The titles and cover art have been selected, now all I need is the money to move ahead once my fab proofreader, Julia Gibbs' works her magic, Karen designs the covers and interiors, and Marti - that's her professional Smashwords Meatgrinder moniker, does her magic. So all things considered, and taking into account that there are three more books in Naomi's faith saga, once all six books are out the paperbacks will be in a boxed set!


Life is so exciting when we wait upon the Lord and though I didn't know it that's what I'd been doing. I know that now because only when I realized that I was allowing someone else to have control of and make money from what God had gifted me, was I able to do what was needed and make the necessary plans to take control of what has been entrusted to me. If you're where I was this morning, I pray that you are able to do likewise.

No comments:

Post a Comment