Wednesday, November 19, 2014

BESTSELLER on Amazon Kindle's 'WOMEN & FAMILY INSPIRATIONAL FICTION' NOW 1/2 PRICE!

AMAZED that 'No Other Choice' on Amazon Kindle's 100 BESTSELLERS LIST since the book was published on OCTOBER 7, 2014! Do the math, and I'm sure you'll be surprised like I was to find Book One of THE NAOMI CHRONICLES made this list 43 days after its release when recognized in 'WOMEN and FAMILY INSPIRATIONAL FICTION' for being ranked in the TOP 100 in these areas!

To celebrate this unexpected blessing and in time for HOLIDAY GIFTING, this story of an illegal immigrant who becomes an heiress while hiding who she IS, is NOW 1/2 PRICE, so you might want to pick up a few for William Struse said in his 5 Star rave,

‘This is a soulful story in the tradition of some of the Bible's great heroines for duty, sacrifice, and faith are carried in the arms of love by a courageous young woman, who rises above her own flaws to help others. After reading this touching story, you will be asking yourself, is my life a blessing to others?’ http://amzn.to/1tN7hEp


 About Paula Rose Michelson
As a Messianic Jew who wanted to write about life, love, and forgiveness, I researched what befell the Jews baptized into the Catholic faith to survive the Inquisition. I began writing and Naomi started talking to me. 

Though her story is unique, Naomi's issues of fear and hiding are universal. And having an extensive background in recovery, both as a Lifestyle Disorder Councilor, as well working with The Rubicon Center, I know that the issues one first sees in Naomi's character, are very much like the issues seen in anyone who is masking their real pain. That is why six inspirational romances were written, three of which have been published.

In 1988, I founded LAMB Ministries, and continue to mentor women like Naomi the way God mentored me. I published the first Christian Self-Help book stemming from this work, meant to help those suffering from trauma and abuse.

Having an issue ladened life until Christ freed me, I write books and articles to encourage and show God's mercy, love and forgiveness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment