Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Always Something New!

As a writer of many fiction and nonfiction's too, I find it hard to stay focused on what I've done and that's what I'm writing about. 

Many fear that doing something very different will sully their author name. In the not to distant past authors who dabbled like this used nom de plume's - pen names. Today with many readers seeking a writer able to mix it up there is no needed to do this.

Instead the need is to be flexible in genre and style. With something new to captivate, readers who loved your work will come back for both more of the same and that rare inexplicable read for which they came. 

For those who love to always write what they always have readers who were captivated will still be so.

However, for the author who needs a break, for the reader eager too... this match made in heaven is one that yearns for something new. 

And if an author like me, needs to feel free too explore, just shut the door on all you knew and inspiration will, I am sure, come to you anew!

I say this for the picture you see is going to be the cover of a short novella I'm working on now which is very different and yet, you'll have to read it and see what it's about once it's released.  And neither heaven nor I know when that'll be.


 About Paula Rose Michelson

The author of romantic inspirational fiction, biblically based Christian Self-help, political nonfiction, and works written to encourage are at: http://amzn.to/1z8ydzA






No comments:

Post a Comment