Sunday, March 8, 2015

PASTOR JIMMY A. GARLANDS UPDATED REVIEW BLESSING!


Because of Pastor Jimmy A. Garland's updated Blessing his full review of my soon to release novella ‘The Time Between’ now says,  

“There was a point in my teen years where I was infatuated with the works and life of Edgar Allan Poe. As I read Paul’s latest book I found myself comparing Paul’s opening with his work. The main difference is that Edger wrote from the depth of his tormented mind, and Paul writes beyond torment to deliver the main character into sanity. As the story unfolded I found myself both analyzing the needs of the main character and identifying with her road to joy.

I have always been amazed at how the Master can and will work through His children in non "Spiritual" ways in order to open doorways to the spiritual world for His Glory. There are a multitude of individuals imprisoned within chains of bondage of self-worth. Ultimately I believe that only Christ offers deliverance, but a book like this can be used of Christ to guide a person to seek the help they need.


Sadly it was years after his death that Poe's works were recognized for the genius within. Don't let it take you that long to read this one. Thanks Paul for writing a thriller.”

Again as I did when I first read Pastor Garland's words the first time and each time thereafter, I wondered how often I let other peoples voices and thoughts take precedence over, cause me to hesitate, or worse yet take the broad road rather than the one Jesus gave His life so we could walk upon. 

During this season of LENT where we are to ask God to examine us, I think it fitting to see that God used critical voices to challenge me. Then choosing to move forward as I did, HE sent me a message in the form of this review, which told me that God was happy that I'd stayed true to HIS call, which I'd answered so long ago.

If today you're facing a dilemma like I did, I pray that God send affirmation your way.
Info about author Paula Rose Michelson and her Books: http://amzn.to/1z8ydzA


BELOW is PASTOR JIMMY A. GARLANDS ORIGINAL REVIEW

Having sent THE TIME BETWEEN out before its release so I could get readers perspective on novella, two told me that since this 'true to life fiction' had a few swear words, they would not read it for they believed it wasn't Christian. Aware that the story had to be told as it was, and been buoyed up by praise from other believers who felt the book had to have those words or not be published, I moved ahead. However, in my last blog I labeled the read ‘Not Christian’.

A few days later, Pastor Jimmy A. Garland wrote and sent me his 5 STAR REVIEW of THE TIME BETWEEN, which he will post on Amazon when the novella is released, in which he said, 

“There was a point in my teen years where I was infatuated with the works and life of Edgar Allan Poe. As I read Paula’s latest book I found myself comparing her opening with his work.

The main difference is that Edger wrote from the depth of his tormented mind.

Author Paula Rose Michelson writes beyond torment to deliver the main character into sanity. As the story unfolded I found myself both analyzing the needs of the main character and identifying with her road to joy.

Sadly it was years after his death that Poe's works were recognized for the genius within.

Don't let it take you that long to read this one. Thanks Paula for writing a thriller.” — Rev Jimmy A. Garland: Pastor, Counselor, Author of ‘Ark of Rest’

As I read Pastor Garland's words the first time and each time thereafter, I wondered how often I let other peoples voices and thoughts take precedence over, cause me to hesitate, or worse yet take the broad road rather than the one Jesus gave His life so we could walk upon. 

During this season of LENT where we are to ask God to examine us, I think it fitting to see that God used critical voices to challenge me. Then choosing to move forward as I did, HE sent me a message in the form of this review, which told me that God was happy that I'd stayed true to HIS call, which I'd answered so long ago.

If today you're facing a dilemma like I did, I pray that God send affirmation your way.
Info about author Paula Rose Michelson and her Books: http://amzn.to/1z8ydzA

No comments:

Post a Comment