Monday, June 8, 2015

My LAMB Ministries Book & Interview with 'Love Your Life' Founder, Barbara Marshall

In September of 2014, Barbara Marshall of Love Your Life Ministries interviewed me and had me spend the weekend at her home, which was amazing! She sent me a CD of my interview. However, the disc didn’t travel well. Though I meant to contact her about getting another one, I didn’t think of it until I found that interview posted on her Love Your Life Ministry website. 

I knew it was a great interview when Ron and I watched it because my hubby was taking notes. Usually he spends Sunday evenings preparing for his Monday morning Bible study. I think he was as captivated as me, for having called the first LAMB Ministries book How Did We Become Angry? 7X7 Biblical recovery for Women Suffering from Trauma and Abuse - Barbara asked just the right questions - the ones I would have asked if I were doing the interview. Looking back I see that God had his hands on this appointed time for our hearts were in sync. 

Beginning with my coming to Messiah at 40 and his changing my eternal destination, my heart, and my life, I love seeing what God will do next. In this instance a chance liking of each other’s Facebook pages was used by God to bless us both and further our work. 

I hope you watch this master interviewer as she asks what could be some difficult questions. I pray that you will share this with those you know. And that God will touch and heal many hearts through Barbara Marshall’s ministry and mine. 

This interview covers what happened to me at 40 years when I spoke to God before falling asleep and the joyful life of service I’ve lived since then, as well as how LAMB Ministries began and what the acronym means. Please share this with others and post it where you can so those who need this info will see that there is a God who cares. Thank you & God bless.  http://www.loveyourlifeministries.org/healing-the-anger-within-with-paula-rose-michelson/
 
THIS is the BOOK WE SPOKE ABOUT:  
5 The ‘Committee in Your Head’ can tear you apart, or you can find out how to silence them from telling you, “What are you doing here? You know you don’t belong? You’ll never fit in! So go back home before it all begins again!"

Breaking free is as easy as can be but first you have to trust. Trust for those told they are 'less than' is hard to come by. I've been where you are. So have the hundreds of woman who did what I did. Therefore, I hope you'll be kind to yourself and do what's best though uncomfortable for you.
  
The first LAMB Ministries 7X7 Biblical Recovery books is on Amazon right now for 99 Cents. Within it you'll find The Kindness Principle and The Forgiveness Letter. Just click this link: http://amzn.to/1gljnYV

                        About, author, Paula Rose Michelson
The wife of Lutheran Pastor and Chosen People Ministries field missionary, Ron Michelson, while a Church Ministries Coordinator for the mission her husband continues to serve in, Paula Rose Michelson asked God to gift her something unique to do. Little did she know that hearing David Hocking speak about Zion being both the land of Eretz Yisrael (Israel) and the Jewish people would lead her to research what befell the Spanish Jews (Sephardic) before, during and after the Inquisition. Beginning to write, word spread and some Sephardim contacted her to offer their stories. However, Naomi had already begun telling this dyslectic artist about her life, which is now a six volume romantic inspirational faith saga.

Other books - both fiction and nonfiction followed - but at her core, Paula's desire to faithfully depict Gods love, compassion, and forgiveness are the reason she continues to write. And having founded LAMB Ministries in 1988, Paula knows that the biblical tools God taught her, which she faithfully passes on to women suffering from trauma and abuse are needed by all, so she includes a few within the pages of each book. 

Other books by this author at: http://amzn.to/1z8ydzA


No comments:

Post a Comment