Thursday, December 15, 2016

#Stars! A Big Thumbs Up for “ROPED” is an Amazing Read!

Roped by [Gates, DiAne]
On April 20, 2016, I hosted talented author DiAne Gates on my blog where she answered my questions and at my request shared a review for her fiction "Roped". The fact that I'd spent a great summer riding and taking care of the horse I was given named Apricot made her story one I knew I wanted to read. But time, my own writing and the busyness of life caused me to push that thought aside until DiAne offered to gift me her book when she discovered that I'd been sick for many months.

As I imaged from the opening sentence to the last one I was in cowgirl heaven. I know that sounds odd because I'm a city gal - acrylic nails and all - but even if you've never been in the saddle, 'Roped' will put a lariat around your heart and you’ll be tethed to Crissy Crosby who while chasing her dream to continue her parents’ rodeo legacy discovers that with God all things even the taming of her... Since I don't want to spoil the story, you'll have to read this emotionally charged story for yourself to find out what happens! And I strongly suggest that you give yourself this pleasure now!  https://goo.gl/RnjeKL


Meet Author DiAne Gates
DiAne Gates's Profile Photo, Image may contain: 1 person, smiling
Texan, DiAne Gates, illustrates, photographs, and writes for children and YA, as well as serious non-fiction for adults. Her freelance artist, photographic work for the East Texas Rodeo Association magazine gave birth to her western rodeo adventure series ROPED which Prism Book Group in August of 2015. 

DiANE leads an adult edit group, The LifeSavers, for North Texas Christian Writers. And DiAne is a facilitator for GriefShare, an international support ministry for those who’ve lost loved ones.

Wife, mother, and Mimi, whose passion is to share those hard life lessons God allows. Lessons she hopes will leap from the page into your heart.

Barnes & Noble bit.ly/1RmiOny
WordPress Blog http://bit.ly/1WK8Xcy
Goodreads bit.ly/1RApxNP
Facebook bit.ly/1Mn0QlG
Author Page on Facebook bit.ly/1UNHSpU
Twitter bit.ly/1XOJE9n

Email DiAne Gates at: dianegates@sbcglobal.net

No comments:

Post a Comment