Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Please JOIN ME at my new Author Paula Rose Michelson Blog!

I love new beginnings! I hope You do to!! For that’s what this blog is! And with the beginning of this blog, I’ll share my experience of researching the history of Naomi (a Sephardic Jew) as she began to tell me her story. Little did I know at that time, that I was in what all fiction author's long for and call the sweet spot. I do know that since starting to write these books in April of 2007, I have been blessed. And with the release of No Other Choice: The Naomi Chronicles, Book One readers have enjoyed my heroines story as much as I did when Naomi and I penned the books. So, whether you love Inspirational Christian Romance, are a reader, writer, or a history buff, I hope you find what I share worth your visit, and I look forward to hearing from YOU!! 

The blog easier to read & I share info I gleaned over the years!
I hope you follow me to 
AUTHOR PAULA ROSE MICHELSON https://goo.gl/P71dhu

No comments:

Post a Comment